The Medik8 Titanium Dermaroller with 0.2mm microneedle length has been designed for personal, cosmetic use at home, as part of the Medik8 skin care regimen. Their main purpose is to enhance the penetration of active ingredients from the Medik8 Serums and creams into the deeper layers of the skin, which leads to an incredible increase in their efficacy. The minuscule skin “tunnels” created by the roller support the absorption of the active ingredients from Medik8 formulae dramatically, which helps to improve and maintain the healthy appearance of the skin.
The Personal Medik8 Titanium Dermaroller models are also recommended for use in between clinical or medical Skin Needling treatments, usually set 2-3 months apart, and after the closure of the clinical/medical treatment programmes, to sustain skin regeneration results. Due to minimal level of needle insertion, the Personal Medik8 Titanium Dermaroller models are safe to use at home and are regarded as practically pain-free by the majority of users.
The Personal Medik8 Titanium Dermaroller models are associated with very little downtime when used vigorously and with none if used as per instructions. Use a 0.3mm version if your skin is comparatively thick and resistant to pain or if you are not new to microneedle rollers and would like to obtain more spectacular results. Medik8 Titanium Dermaroller can help with skin problems such as: -
Do not use a Medik8 Dermaroller on the following skin conditions: Active acne, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, keratosis and raised moles or Dwarts.
Directions of Use:
1. STERLISE: Sterilise the Medik8 Titanium Dermaroller with a Sterilising Solution and allow to dry before every use.
2. CLEANSE: Cleanse face, neck and décolleté using Medik8 One Cleanse Purifying Cleanser or your preferred Medik8 foaming cleanser suitable for your skin type and pat skin dry.
3. ROLL: Visually divide the skin into sections (forehead, left cheek, right cheek, nose, chin, left side of the neck etc.) Using a constant, gentle rolling motion roll 10 times back and forth over each skin section.
4. PREVENT: Apply Medik8 Vitamin C Serum - C-Tetra or CE-Tetra and allow to absorb.
5. CORRECT: Apply Medik8 Retinol 3TR Serum and allow to absorb. Alternatively mix Retinol 40 Boost with Hydr8 Resveratrol Night as per the instructions and skip the HYDR8 step.
6. HYDR8: Finish with Hydr8 Night.
7. FINISH: Clean roller with hot water and pat dry.
Treatment duration: 5 – 20 minutes, depending on the speed of rolling and the size of treatment area. Frequency of use: 2 – 7 times per week, depending on skin tolerance. To build up skin tolerance to Skin Needling, allow 3 day intervals between treatments for a minimum of 2 weeks. Gradually increase frequency of use, as your skin becomes adjusted to needling. IMPORTANT - Do not use more than once a day. Optimal treatment time: At night
|Medik8 Titanium Derma Roller 0.2mm|
|Dermaroller Sterilising Solution 100mls|
Medik 8 Titanium Derma Rollers and Medik8 Skin Care Products
are available online at Celebrity Skin.
We Offer Free UK Delivery and Online Special Offers.