Princess Catherine Royal Elegance Ornament
Click Here to Order Yours Today!
The magnificent Royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton touched hearts all around the world. You can capture this moment forever with this lovely portrait of the world's new princess.
This lovely Princess Catherine wedding ornament captures all of the radiant beauty and pure stylishness grace of the beautiful royal bride on her unforgettable wedding day, in perfectly sculpted detail.
This is a Bradford Exchange exclusive that commemorates the historic royal wedding and it lets you enjoy and keep the exquisite fashion details of the lovely Kate Middleton unforgettable gown and accessories for many years to come!
This meticulously sculpted unique Princess Catherine bride ornament is, cast in artist's resin and hand-painted to recreate all the wonderfully special details of Princess Catherine's memorable bridal ensemble.
You won’t believe the totally authentic right down to the smallest of details, including sparking Swarovski crystals in the bride's royal tiara, plus a flowing bridal veil made of real fabric.
This special commemorative issue ornament is marked on the base with the royal coat of arms of HRH Prince William of Wales. The edition is strictly limited to the 2011 wedding year of issue, after which the molds will be broken and no more will ever be made.
Strong demand is expected for this glamorous and authentic Princess Catherine wedding ornament. Don't delay; Click Here to Order Now!
This exclusive collectible Princess Catherine wedding ornament from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division features:
- Celebrate the glamor of the royal wedding with this first-ever Princess Catherine bride ornament, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Meticulously sculpted, cast in artist's resin and hand-painted to recreate all the exquisite details of Princess Catherine's memorable bridal ensemble
- Authentic down to the smallest detail, including Swarovski crystals in the bride's royal tiara, plus a flowing veil of real fabric
- Arrives with a golden cord ready to hang, but will stand on its own
- This special commemorative issue is marked on the base with the royal coat of arms of HRH Prince William of Wales
- Edition limited to the wedding year of 2011, after which the molds will be broken and no more will ever be made, so order now!
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 5" H; 12.7 cm H
- Available for shipping November 1st, 2011 - reserve yours today!