Not a Happy Camper
Today sees me venting a fit of camping rage over at my column in At Home magazine
Since both my daughters are going camping with the Brownies this weekend, the Brownie leader asked me if I wanted to come along as a chaperone...
Luckily I just about stopped myself from screaming, “No! Of course not! Are you insane!” I mean, come on, we are talking about a total back to nature experience here. We are talking about waking up amongst a gaggle of Brownies in a really bad mood without any access to a coffee machine.
Tweak my button to read the rest of the article here:
- Disenfranchised 16
- Two Cakes for Kate & Wills
- Where does Kate Middleton Shop?
- Leaders of the Free World
- Jelly Brained Bint: Random Tuesday Thoughts
- Wedding Day Transportation Announced!
- Escaping a Parking Ticket in Style
- Not a Happy Camper
- The Taxing Issue
- The Return of Neil Kinnock
- Equal Rights for Orgasms
- Do You Want Your Own Burberry Trench Coat?
- Kate is Chic for Spring!
- Red Suit Designer has been ID'ed!
- Animal Magnetism
- Leaving the Lowlands
- Romancing the Crone
- The Homes of the Three Graces
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2010 (132)
- ► 2009 (55)