Prayers needed for Tony and Lori

I had some terrible news yesterday. Lori of Ramblings of a Stay at Home Mum, a friend of mine here has seen her husband Tony be taken into intensive care. I don't know the details of why but I do know that this has been a tremendous and tragic shock to everyone, and that Tony is fighting for his life. Lori needs all the support she can get.

Lori posted this message on her blog yesterday to briefly explain the situation as it stands.

I would like to send my love to Lori and her family. I hope and pray that Tony is recovering and will be back with his family soon.

There is nothing I can do practically, but I'd like to send this message to say that I'm thinking of you and I hope that in a small way it helps to know you have my good wishes behind you.

Wanderlust has put together this FYBF in honour of Lori and what I’d like you to do as you link up today:

  • If you haven’t already, please read Lori’s searing and heartfelt post from last night (it’s first on the Linky) and leave a comment of support for her.
  • Send your prayers and/or good vibes to her and her family.
  • Link up for Lori. Let her know you were here.
  • If it is within your means, consider donating some money to help her family through this difficult time (her husband is the breadwinner and regardless of the outcome, this will be a rough financial ride for them). There is a paypal widget on Wanderlust's sidebar.
  • Spread the word about the Linky so she can have as much support as possible at this time.
Love,
Emma
xxxxx





Share