Mummybloggergate

Exclusive Report by Ivan Tpublicity



An angry mummy blogger slash cookbook author who felt she was violated when she was searched at an airport has started a slew of blog posts by other mummy bloggers who had not realised until that moment that they had been violated in the course of their every day lives.

Mummy blogger Emma K who is also the co-author of hilarious book Cocktails At Naptime is representative of the outpouring of grief that has flooded the mummy blogger community since they read the airport post.

"Until this woman posted about this I had no idea that I had been mishandled," said Emma K, as mascara ran down her face. "I am so angry. I feel so violated. What happened was I went to my dentist earlier today. How was I to know that he was going to use a large mechanical instrument on me or that I was going to have to lie in a chair with my legs in the air in a sexually humiliating position? No one had ever told me that was what one did at the dentists. I am too traumatised to talk right now but I feel my dentist inappropriately violated my wisdom teeth when he 'grabbed' my gums and 'waggled' the teeth about (without telling me what he was going to do first) causing me considerable discomfort."



The mummy blogging community, which is already licking its wounds after sex bomb Andrew Marr declared that bloggers were “socially inadequate, pimpled, single, slightly seedy, bald and cauliflower-nosed, sitting in their mother’s basements and ranting,” is now reeling from this second blow.

The airport search confession post scandal now known as Mummybloggergate has rocked the mummy blogging community to its foundations. Some pundits are saying that the repercussions of such an outpouring of mummy grief may short circuit keyboards and cause breakdowns of whole mummy blogging message boards. We are definitely worried that Mummybloggergate could impact the economy with mums too traumatized by their new found grief to go shoe or clothes shopping. We will monitor this sensitive situation carefully to see how things progress.

Do you have a story about how you were mishandled by your local shoe salesman or optician? If so we want to hear from you.



Share