Kate's Favorite Designer: Daniella Issa Helayel
We have seen Kate wear Issa's designs in the past. Who is Daniella Issa Helayel?
Issa is a Brazilian-born designer who formally studied law. She decided to give up her then chosen profession and move to New York to study fashion. For ten years she worked as a fashion consultant and then moved to London in 2000 to set up her label Issa.
The wrap dresses denote the signature of the line. Issa strives to provide her clients with an effortless elegance that is universally flatterng. Since her first catwalk show in 2003, sales have rocketed.
Labels: Issa London
- ► 2011 (872)
- Moving House: Dream v Reality
- The See-Through Dress that caught a Princes' eye
- The Absent Revolution
- Kate's Favorite Designer: Daniella Issa Helayel
- Kate Middleton is Officially Engaged wearing an Is...
- Welcome To My Blog
- The Student Contribution
- The Best of The British Mummy Bloggers Carnival
- British Mummy Bloggers Carnival Call For Posts
- The Next Cory Booker
- A Bad Marriage Is Like A Dodgy Motor
- Obama's Maria Callas Days
- Has The World Gone Wack?
- Blame it on the Alcohol
- ▼ November (15)
- ► 2009 (55)