Kreativ Blogger Award - The E! True Hollywood Story
2. The now defunct Spinning Spinsters was started in 1998 (believe it or not I had quite a cult following amongst sheep fanciers) and once I started hanging around the interweb I realized that not everyone wore long skirts and bonnets. I also realized that there were people out there whose lives didn't revolve around sheep shearing and spinning wheels. To cut a long story short I discovered man made fibres and that sweaters could be manufactured in under four months via factories. Throwing my spinning wheel in the nearest millpond I embraced this new world fully realizing I had much to learn. Now bonnetless and wearing my new pink nylon shell suit I was half way there. After a lot of studying the interweb I realized the famous had one thing in common: they were wrinkle free. It wasn't long before my guru Paris Hilton made me realize that I needed urgent plastic surgery. Before long I had full blown Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
3. There was no other option, I had extensive plastic surgery including a Heidi Montag style waist cinch and back scoop until I was whittled away to resemble a twig or at least a tree root. At that point - 2006 - I launched my blog Mommy Has a Headache. The rest is history. Here's more dirt if you want it:
4. I am a bit of a fag hag (okay no surprise there)
5. I am obsessed with babies
6. I am a pretty good illustrator/cartoonist.
7. Like Wallace I am crackers about cheese and can be very territorial about my aged cheddar.
So now it is up to me to pass this on to seven of my blogging chums. Ladies if you accept the challenge, you should:
Copy the award to your blog
Insert a link to the person who nominated you (i.e. me!)
Tell us seven things about yourself that you haven’t told us before
Nominate seven other bloggers for the award
Link to their blogs
Tell the nominees about their award
So my seven super nominees are Dulwich Divorcee, A Modern Mother, Notes From Lapland, Hot Cross Mum, Crunchie Mummy, Dulwich Mum and Vegemitevix.
Labels: kreative blogger award
- ► 2011 (872)
- Let Them Wear Spray Tan!
- The Audition without a Role
- Maybe Not Quite the End of the World
- From the Mouths of Babes
- The Baptism House
- Down by the Riverside
- The House of the Joyous Mathematician
- The Mill of the Blue Flax
- My Space, Your Space and the State's Space
- Merton on Monday
- Roadtrip Don'ts: Books on Tape about Menstruation
- Kreativ Blogger Award - The E! True Hollywood Stor...
- Bad Case of Baby Fever
- ▼ April (13)
- ► 2009 (55)