Down by the Riverside
It's an astonishing thing to take a photo of your brother when he's standing in front of a home he now owns. It's like seeing him beside a lion he has tamed or a zebra he has taught to play chess.
But he's always gone in search of new perspectives. And in Holland-flat East Anglia you can see for miles if you just stand on a can of beans.
His extraordinary wife, Heather, also finds he offers a new viewpoint on the world.
What was going on down there?
- ► 2011 (872)
- Let Them Wear Spray Tan!
- The Audition without a Role
- Maybe Not Quite the End of the World
- From the Mouths of Babes
- The Baptism House
- Down by the Riverside
- The House of the Joyous Mathematician
- The Mill of the Blue Flax
- My Space, Your Space and the State's Space
- Merton on Monday
- Roadtrip Don'ts: Books on Tape about Menstruation
- Kreativ Blogger Award - The E! True Hollywood Stor...
- Bad Case of Baby Fever
- ▼ April (13)
- ► 2009 (55)