Competitive Pregnancy - the race is on

I have some wonderful news!!


No...not that! My husband has had a vasectomy so that would be ...awkward. But I was thinking about pregnancy and how its pretty competitive from day one:



And so I decided to write about the topic. My piece Competitive Pregnancy - the race is on is now over at the Cuddledry blog! So do pop over and check it out and let me know what you think. Here's a quote from it:

"If you are newly pregnant you are at grave risk – unless you are careful – of finding your next nine months locked in bump to bump combat, part of a Gladiator-style race against other pregnant mums. Few of us can escape the pressure to have a competitive pregnancy so I say you might as well throw in the towel and just go for it. Basically you need to decide whether you are going to be a Stickthin or a Supersizer."

And don't forget to leave a comment about whether you were a Stickthin or Supersizer!!

I think we both know which side of the divide I fell. Sometimes you just have to listen to what your pregnant body needs, ya know?