Fame Whore seeks forgiveness

Forgive me father for I have sinned. I talked to a FOX Reporter. I did it without a gun being placed to my head. As it was my views were too left of field to be included but I know I did wrong.


They wanted me to tell them that Obama was the anti-christ but I just couldn't do it.

Maybe my blood sugar level was low, maybe my thong was too tight. All I know is that while at a playground with my daughter a.k.a Sausage I found myself talking to a FOX Reporter. Now before you boycott this blog let me just say in my defence that I am a fame whore and will prostitute myself on right wing media just to get my face on the Tube. So the issue was that talk Obama is having broadcast to schools on Wednesday about the innocuous subject of 'work hard at school.' The FOX Reporter filmed me and asked me to talk about whether I thought that Obama was secretly a Nazi and whether he wanted to get to the kids and manipulate their tiny brain stems so they'd immediately go home and scream, 'We don't want no healthcare reform mommy!'

Well I said I thought the broadcast would be utterly harmless.

Big mistake. Huge mistake.

It meant I didn't get on TV. Luckily Sausage (the blonde pushing swing) did (see clip here). She denied all knowledge of Obama. I am so proud of her. No one could ever politically manipulate her (unless of course they offered her an ice cream, then she'd vote for anyone).

Can you forgive me? Please?

Or have you done things for fame you'd rather forget?