Penises can be funny too

Hey dear readers,

Before I talk about celebrity penises, I just want you to know: I love you. I have very much enjoyed tickling your fancy via my blog on many an occasion. And now I need you to scratch my itch and vote for me in the Bloggers Choice Awards here!

Why do I need you to help me out? Well, I'm working on a book project which I'll need to get as much PR for as possible, and I need you to be publicity whores for me. So please pop over and vote for my blog in the category of Hottest Mommy Blogger. Thanks so much.

And now, I can reveal, Arnold Schwarzenneger in rubber. In a new HIV campaign, these lovable penis personalities will be sure to make many women and men rush to the shops! I wonder who the models were for this Belgian ad campaign?



John, or maybe Yoko?



Ice Dick



A Penis with a large afro


Senator Arnold Schwarzenegger


Bill is funny for once when he says "I finally discovered an efficient antivirus!"

VOTE FOR ME IN THE CATEGORY OF HOTTEST MOMMY BLOGGER HERE: