New for Latex Lovers

Is it a bird, is it a plane?



No! It's the new spray on condom.

Yes! Researchers at the German Institute for Condom Consultancy are planning to launch a spray-on condom. They are currently conducting tests in which the man 'inserts the erect penis into the spray condom apparatus'. The penis is then sprayed with latex from all sides.

Here is the video, which is funnier in Italian:


Is it just me or do you think that after you 'insert the penis into the spray condom apparatus' you could run into a heap of problems? My first thought is, what if you get the latex on your pubes?

At the moment the invention is having teething problems in that it is taking too long to dry.

Where's the fun if after inserting your penis into the spray condom apparatus you have to say, "Sorry darling, I'll be with you in a minute I'm just blow drying this condom with your hairdryer."

By the way, testers are still still needed. Let me know how you get on.