Bimbos v Brainiacs


Today I read a very reputable article in The Sun about a new survey which shows that brainy babes find it harder to have an orgasm – because they are too busy thinking.

A German survey [no source given, naturally] found that the more educated a woman was, the less likely it was that she would be satisfied by sex.

In the study 62 per cent of women who had completed their education said they often had problems achieving orgasm.

Only 38 per cent of women with a lower educational qualification said they had such problems.

The study conducted by a German lifestyle website surveyed over 2,000 women between the ages of 18 and 49.

So I'm thinking about this. And I think there is something to it - I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I'm smart - because in my early twenties I was definitely thinking too much during sex instead of reacting and orgasms sometimes remained, well, elusive.

I've often wondered what the attraction of sleeping with braindead arm candy would be. There would be no ego boost in pulling her because she would fall for all your lines. Then she'd believe you when you told her you'd had a vasectomy (because you don't like wearing a condom). Then you'd tell her you'd read a survey that said swallowing sperm would protect her from getting breast cancer. No, from the few times I've dabbled with a himbo I can tell you that dealing with a guy with a head full of air in the sack is pretty damn tedious especially when you have to explain everything three times.

But I'm very curious about this. So many men seem to be attracted to bimbettes with big bongos. So...can any men tell me whether your average bimbo is more of a barrel of monkies in the sack or whether your smarter type chick is more fun because she has the imagination to make up great role play situations...and can always think of new clever ways to have more orgasms?

Bottom line: do the dumb ones come more easily?